Friday, April 1, 2011

Toy Stories - "Haulin' "A""

I've been away for a few days with friends ( in search of new subjects for art)  It's good to be home.

Along the lines of the vintage subjects I'm capturing on canvas... I toyed with the idea of what the truck was hauling...  I decided "A" was a good choice :).

For the next few days, I'll be posting my progress on the latest painting  - Haulin' "A".

If you happen to be around Georgetown, Texas during April... I invite you to stop by to view my art first hand at the Art Off The Square (Framers Gallery) just off the courthouse square in beautiful Georgetown, Texas.   Artist "Meet and Greet" tonight - April 1st.

Here's the photo set up and the drawing of Haulin' "A"...


1 comment:

  1. This is a great composition, Shirley! What a fine job you did and I always enjoy seeing the process as well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete